- The city of Galway has more buzz per capita that just about any other place on Earth.
- Connemara is a fabled Irish gem of rolling peaks, pretty coves and cozy villages.
- The Burren is a odd, quasi-moonscape, totally in contrast to the typical image of Ireland, and captivatingly beautiful in its own, stark way.
- The Cliffs of Moher, rising abruptly from the Atlantic, are deservedly among Ireland’s most visited sites.
- The Ring of Kerry is Ireland in sharp relief. It is the most famous driving route in Ireland and is often cited as one of the world’s great drives.