6 day Malaga to Cadiz Itinerary
Granada, The Sierra Tejeda, The Alhumbra and the Ancient City of Cadiz
Please Support Free Content On This Site By Booking Through The Links Below...
Book Your Accommodation
Optionally, pick a start date to display check-in and check-out dates for each location.
Links will load in just a moment. Please be patient :)
Compare Rental Vehicle Prices
- The drive up the Sierra Tejeda is a fantastic run, on a lovely winding road through fantastic scenery, with great views down to the coast.
- El Alhumbra, the most popular monument in Spain, is a huge fortress, palace and garden complex left by the old Moorish Rulers of Granada.
- Ronda is the largest of the Pueblos Blancos, set beautifully on a cliffside and possessing many fine and impressive buildings.
- Cadiz is one of the finest, though much less-visited, cities in Andalucia and is loaded with impressive historical monuments.
This itinerary not quite what you're after? Search all Spain itineraries here. Alternatively, you may prefer to build your own route.
Switch to Interactive Map
1. Malaga to Granada2. Granada to Antequera3. Antequera to Ronda4. Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera5. Arcos de la Frontera to Cadiz
Segment Data Processing Time: 0.0189 Seconds