8 day Seville Loop Itinerary
Moorish Marvels of Andalucia
Please Support Free Content On This Site By Booking Through The Links Below...
Book Your Accommodation
Optionally, pick a start date to display check-in and check-out dates for each location.
Links will load in just a moment. Please be patient :)
Compare Rental Vehicle Prices
- The city of Córdoba, once one of the largest cities in the world, is cultural dynamite, loaded with pretty squares and fine buildings, none less than the La Mezquita mosque.
- The remote towns of Baeza and Úbeda are surprise gems remote from everywhere. Both are UNESCO listed for their extensive collection of renaissance architecture.
- El Alhumbra, the most popular monument in Spain, is a huge fortress, palace and garden complex left by the old Moorish Rulers.
- Ronda is the largest of the Pueblos Blancos, set beautifully on a cliffside and possessing many fine and impressive buildings.
This itinerary not quite what you're after? Search all Spain itineraries here. Alternatively, you may prefer to build your own route.
Switch to Interactive Map
1. Seville to Cordoba2. Cordoba to Jaen3. Jaen to Ubeda4. Ubeda to Granada5. Granada to Antequera6. Antequera to Ronda7. Ronda to Seville
Segment Data Processing Time: 0.0232 Seconds