Queenstown’s stunning setting amidst a mountain backdrop alongside Lake Wakatipu make it one of New Zealand’s most attractive visitor destinations. There is a huge variety of things to do in the area.
- Gibbston Valley winery is an easy option to visit if you don’t wish to do a full wine tour. If you are interested in a full tour, get in touch.
- Kawarau Bungy can be fun to watch, even if you’re not jumping yourself.
- Skyline Gondola is a popular choice for views above town.
- Walter Peak farm tour, accessed by the TSS Earnslaw Paddle steamer, is a popular option.
There are a tonne of further activity and recreation options:
- White-water rafting and white-water sledging.
- Hot Pools.
- Segway Tours.
- Quad biking.
- 4WD tours.
- …in short too many to list. If you are looking for suggestions just get in touch.
Around 20 minutes drive from Queenstown is historical Arrowtown. Its attractive downtown area and tree-lined streets are worth the visit, especially in Autumn.